A B O U T
As a full-time, professional designer/CD and visual effects artist for New York-based design and production companies, I have spent the past 15 years conceptualizing and realizing projects for clients in every industry. The examples on this website draw from those experiences, reflecting the energy and technical capabilities I bring to each endeavor.
I have worked in a wide range of various production environments and have pitched, animated, VFX-supervised and directed a diverse array of projects, and have managed teams large and small. These experiences have equipped me with a thorough understanding of the production pipeline, enabling me to apply unique, efficient and on-budget creative solutions in every instance. With a strong background in VFX, design and 3D animation, I constantly seek ways to develop original techniques and create new visual approaches. I love to help directors with their treatments as well as work out technical methodologies. And when it comes to advertising projects, I love to turn initial drafts into fully realized products.
My intent is to share my experience with a company and be part of a team in which everyone works selflessly together toward common goals.
E X P E R I E N C E
HUMBLE | POSTAL - Associate Creative Director, December 2015 - present
• Formulating strategies, developing creative ideas and proposals.
• Developing artistic content across numerous platforms.
• Assisting film directors with technical and creative solutions during the pitch phase and on the sets.
• Communication with clients and managing production pipeline and schedule.
• Managing and leading creative talent.
WME|IMG - Creative Director, September 2015 -November 2015
• The opportunity to join WME|IMG, one of the world's most influential and rapidly growing entertainment companies, was one I eagerly seized. My months there were exciting and I gained incredible ad agency experience in that time under creative guidance of Doug Scott and Chris Stern. But my passion for motion pictures, storytelling, and my relentless fascination with production technologies, ended up pushing me back into the world of production.
UVPHACTORY - Creative Director, 2012 - August 2015
• Responsibilities range from concept development to complete production for Commercial work as well as Network branding, Sports and News packaging, VFX supervising, VR/AR Content development and office cheerleading were a big part of my contribution.
THE MILL - Art Director, 2010 - 2012
• Collaborated closely with numerous clients and lead teams of the most talented individuals to produce truly amazing work in New York MILL office.
GWI (GeneWarnerInternational) - CoDirector 2008 - 2010
• Worked with corporate clients such as Subaru, History Channel, and Vitamin Water.
In addition, worked with fashion designers, and directed independent music videos.
RESIDENT Creative Studio - Creative Director/Partner, 2005 - 2008
• Supervised Commercial Visual Effects/Design Studio (www.weareresident.com)
• Directed Commercials for a variety of clients, including: Heineken, Jeep, 2K Games,
Kirin and many, many others. Visual FX supervisor on music videos for artists such as Kanye West,
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Kenna, Matchbox 20, Jamie Foxx, Common, Pharrell, Shaggy and
Freelance VFX Artist - Art Director, 2004 - 2005
• Various freelance projects with clients such as Click3X, Spontaneous Combustion,
Hornet Inc, Ebeling Group, UV Phactory, The COOP, Pyburn.
Brand New School – Senior 3D Artist/Designer, 2002 – 2004
• Launched and ran the New York 3D Department. Worked with clients such as
Panasonic, MTV and Sci-Fi Network.
• Directed shoots both on location and in-studio.
ATTIK – 3D Artist/Designer, 2000 – 2002
• Worked on various projects, ranging from music videos, commercials and network
identities to print and promotional campaigns.
• Directed shoots and also served as on-set Visual Effects Supervisor for others.
School of Visual Arts (NYC)
• BFA Graduate in Computer Art/Graphic Design Dept.
Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School (NYC)
• H.S. Diploma/Art Dept.